Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 11 - Take your neighbor's trash bins in off the curb.

Okay I don't want to be negative but this deed really didn't do one thing for me LOL. Of course it was a nice gesture to take my neighbors trash bin in off the curb but I didn't gain anything significant from it like the previous deeds I have completed. 

The neighbor's to the right side of my house are totally anti-social so I completely refuse to help them out and my crazy neighbors to the left side are sweet so I decided to do the deed for them. Here's the thing, they have a son around the same age as me who completes all of their deeds for them and I highly doubt they know that a nice gesture was done on someone else's behalf. But none the less I am glad I did the deed and I really hope that they noticed.

That is all for this one.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we reach a special level of greatness though that "loneliest" form where we didn't get recognized...but such a warm feeling inside!

    ReplyDelete