Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 75 - Bake your favorite cookies, and share.

For those of you who know me, I am a cookie monster; in fact, I'd choose dessert over an actual meal any day of the week. So, it shouldn't come as a surprise that this deed made me joyful, because not only did I have to do one of my favorite things – baking, but, I also got to eat one of my favorite things – brownies.

I decided instead of baking cookies, I would bake cookie dough brownies; they were part cookie dough so they should count as cookies and mostly because I really wanted one for myself. Lol.

I spent my entire Sunday evening slaving away in the kitchen baking while drinking wine – horrible night I know ;). The results were delicious; my family begged for them to be able to eat all of them and for me not to take any to my co-workers.  I of course objected and brought some into work this morning. My co-workers were delightedly stunned and the brownies were gone within 10 minutes.

I love pleasing others so it was nice to not only bring a smile to my families face but to also bring a smile to my co-workers on the most dreaded day of the week – Monday. I encourage everyone to make something sweet this week and share with whomever your heart desires you to share with; I promise it will make you happy you did so. Not to mention, who doesn’t love a baking/wine night?♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment